This math software is a supplemental program to the core curriculum being taught in the classroom. It takes a visual approach and leads the students to develop number sense and think ahead. I could envision using this program with some of the students that I currently teach who are struggling with Algebra. The visual stimulation may fit the different learning style that many students have when struggling with math concepts. The software also includes instant feedback, so students can see what they may be doing wrong, and correct it immediately. I will definitely be looking into using this software in my classroom.
This professional learning network allows teachers to collaborate and share ideas on how they use technology in their instruction. Teachers can participate and watch webinars, how-to videos, and share lesson plans. This will help teachers use technology in their classrooms, and gain skills with technology to feel confident in using it to teach students.
No comments:
Post a Comment